In many states in the world, contests are conducting regularly. This is new fashion with marketing experts to promote their brand with their audience. There are many types of contests conduct by marketing professionals every day. Choosing the right contest to join to win prizes is an art. It requires more test and experience. First, you have to find right competitor on your niche to follow.
Competitors search and apply right strategies for their brand promotion. Following your competitor’s steps surly help you to get right ideas. In this post, we are going to look the new plan to help contestants to grow contest votes 80% faster than any other methods.
There are 3 steps to follow to achieve this plan to grow votes fast. Let’s look them deeply with all direction. For more ideas, we would recommend you visit https://www.thebalanceeveryday.com/get-more-votes-for-your-contest-entries-4061442.
1. Quality Photo Input – Easy
Most of the marketers conduct photo contests than simple contests. Photo contests require more quality input from contestants. If your photo is not good, you can’t get interest from audience. It is mandatory to have quality photo input for your contests.
You can compare photographers pricing list to choose the right person for your contest. When your photo has quality and you can easily get many votes. Make sure the prize offer is valuable one. You are investing money on photographer so the prize offer must be a valuable one.
Check the previous contest winner photo. You can share the photo with your photographer to get unique ideas from your photographer.
2. Sharing Your Contest Link on Multiple Platforms
Contest admin provides unique entry links to every contestant. Once you get your link, you can start to share the link on multiple platforms online. Some of the very effective platforms are listed below.
- Facebook: It’s time to use your popular fan page to promote your contest link. When you have 1000 plus active fans on your facebook fan page, you can simply win 75% of contests. The main thing to remember is, right contest choosing. Right contest means, your competitors should be normal people. If your competitor is a big celebrity, you can’t get that much votes he receives. Note this point and check whenever you join for contests.
- Twitter: Second option should be Twitter because it has higher volume of active visitors. You can create hastag for your contest with your followers. You can also tell your followers to vote for your contest. If you want to keep your fans on your page, post relevant top quality content regularly.
- Instagram: As same as Facebook and Twitter, you can get quick votes for your contest using Instagram. You have to have popular Instagram page to promote your contest link.
Note: You can exactly increase the votes on the last day to surprise your contestants. It won’t affect your contest since your votes are coming from genuine people.
3. Buying Votes for Your Contest
The above two methods are mandatory to get quality votes for your contest. Sometimes, your competitor may buy votes from services such as this for their entries to get fast votes. This is a good strategy when you know how to use it. 80% of marketers use blindly these services and get issues.
You have to do it in the right way. At first, you have to hire the best voting agency which has the ability to send real looking votes for your contest.
Simple Google search gives you list of voting brokers to check. Send your contest details to the selected agency and ask quotation to your contest. When you happy with the pricing, you can start to purchase vote for your contest and WIN your contest!
For more advice, see this page – https://www.warriorforum.com/social-media/901692-how-get-votes-facebook-contest.html.