If you are planning for an Arabian vacation, then your best choice must include Dubai. There’s no denying the fact that Dubai has fast emerged as a global hub for tourism and culture. It’s essential to mention that the city is split for choice with its massive entrée for local highlights.
Among the many tourist attractions across the city, you must take time to experience the magnificent Dhow cruise in Dubai Marina – Arabic-style wooden boats. This exotic boat ride is well known for providing fine-dine expertise on the cruise. Apart from the extraordinary hospitality, you will also find some truly breathtaking and beautiful views of Dubai’s city skyline. If selected, you will be poised for mouth watering delicacies, spectacular views, and a romantic ambience. And then there are the Dubai Marina waters, bordered by foreign architectural architecture.
Dubai Marina: The Other Part of Dubai
It is essential to mention that Dubai Marina is considered one of the most sought-after attractions in the city. Initially, an artificial canal city built a rough five-kilometre stretch on the Persian Gulf shoreline. You must cover the Dubai Marina as it’s dotted with several local attractions, showcasing the brilliance of Emirati architecture.
Dhow Cruise In Dubai Marina
The best way to enjoy the Dubai Marina is to take a Dhow Cruise. One of the most exciting highlights of the whole trip is Dubai Creek. You will be up for a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience with the Dhow cruise sailing gracefully. You will have the option to choose from either an open-air upper deck cruising or a full air-conditioned lower deck cruising. Furthermore, you can also get a hands-on peek into the Emirati culture with the Live Tanura Show. For two hours, you will get sail and experience a truly underappreciated tourist attraction of Dubai.
The Itinerary Will Be As Followed:
- Your trip will commence with the cruising outfit picking you up from the hotel to reach the boarding area.
- Once you are done with the dhow cruising, you may either get-off at the meeting point or return to the hotel.
The Ride Includes-
- Unlimited Packaged Drinking Water.
- Industry-Best Hospitality With Professionally Trained Staff.
- Engaging Background Music (English, Arabic & Hindi).
- Complete Air-Conditioning For Luxurious Experience.
- Open-Air Upper Deck For A Panoramic Setting.
- Exotic Storytelling With Professional Tanoura Dance.
- Breathtaking Views Of The Dubai Shoreline.
- You must have all the necessary documents and personal IDs ready for submission before at least two days of the booking. In case of any failure, your booking fee is most likely to be not refunded.
- It’s essential to mention that the washroom facilities are separate for both men and women.
- No live entertainment will be arranged for the guest during Ramadan or dry days, owing to the local government regulations.
- If you are boarding the cruise directly, you must arrive early at the meeting point, preferably thirty minutes before the scheduled departure.
Make the most of the Dubai shoreline with Dhow cruise in the Dubai Marina.