GPS is inseparable from our lives as human beings. This technology plays a big role in all matters related to travel, navigation, mapping and so on. Today however, the role of GPS is even greater as it also affects many mobile applications such as Wizard Unite, Yubo, Brightkite and most notably, Pokemon Go.
However if you are involved with a game like Pokemon Go, you may not want to be tied down to your actual location or you may want to continue playing AR even if you are not in the right area. In this case you need some kind of fake GPS location spoofer. This spoofer is used to fake your GPS location so that certain mobile applications will think you are in the area you set (as your fake area).
Faking your GPS location is not an easy job, especially if you are using an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad. Therefore in this article we will introduce you to an iOS GPS spoofing tool, the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
Why Dr.Fone – Virtual Location?
We recommend this tool not without reason. This tool is very easy to use and you don’t need any educational background to operate it.
With this tool you can:
1. Teleport Around the World
– Download the app and connect your iPhone (or iPad)) to the computer. Click “Get Started”.
– Click the ‘Center On’ icon to update your position. You can find the icon in the lower right corner of the window.
– Click the 3rd icon in the upper right corner of the window to start “teleportation mode”. Type in your fake address in the blank search that appears in the top left column, followed by clicking ‘Go’.
– Click ‘Move Here’ once the system has displayed your fake address.
– You have now changed locations. Very simple!
2. Simulate Your Movement Along a Specific Route
– Click the first icon in the upper right corner of the screen, which is ‘one-stop mode’. Choose a fake destination and you will find out the true distance.
– Now drag the slider to select the speed of your movement. It’s a slider at the bottom of the interface. Continue by clicking the ‘Move here’ button.
– You will see a window asking you to enter additional settings, namely the frequency of your movement between 2 points.
– Click on ‘March’ to start a fake move.
3. Using Multiple Places to Fake a Route. That Way Your Fakes Will Look Very Real
– Select the 2nd icon at the top right corner of the screen.
– Enable “multi-stop mode”.
– Click to show some places that you will pass (fake places).
– It is recommended to choose a route that is not too far from your actual location to avoid suspicion from game developers.
In short, Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a great piece of software that can not only change your GPS location but also simulate your movements so that your fakes will look very real. Faking location on iPhone is now very easy!