Vivint is one of the leading names in the home security system sector. It offers high-tech features which set it apart from the rest. In today’s modern world, burglars and other unwelcomed visitors will do their best to break into your home. So, it is important to have the best home security system installed in your home.
There are many home security companies out there, but Vivint is the top choice in home automation. It comes with a ton of devices you can pick to create a complete customized smart home, which you can use to control your home security system using your phone.
Reasons why a Vivint Smart Home Security is a must in every household
- Advanced control panel – Vivint has a 7 inches HD touchscreen panel to control your system. It comes with the most advanced features such as instant two-way talk enabling you to talk with your family, visitors, and monitoring agents. Other home security providers use a keypad monitoring system. With Vivint, you will get only the best monitoring system.
- Advanced home automation – When it comes to home automation features, nothing beats Vivint. Aside from the basic home security package, you have the option to add as many security features you want at an additional cost. You have the option to add doorbell cameras, smart thermostats, and other smart devices.
- Wireless system – Vivint takes pride in offering you a wireless system. It needs to be connected to a power source but after that, all the hardware and equipment are wireless. No need to drill holes in your walls. If you move to a new house, you can move the equipment with you.
- 24/7 professional monitoring – Burglars and unwanted entry take place the moment you least expect it to happen. So, it is important to have a round the clock home security system. If your system detects a break-in or environmental hazard, it will immediately alert the authority.
- Highly rated mobile application – Vivint Smart Home app is available to all clients. Using the app, you can easily control your entire home security system straight from your phone. Using your phone, you will be able to receive security alerts, see video footage, set the thermostat, lock and unlock doors, and many more.
- Flexible payment scheme – Vivint Home Security offers Flex Pay; an option given to clients to buy the equipment at an installment price. You have the option to pay for the equipment upfront or avail the flex pay option. This means that you can pay the equipment for up to five years. So, your monthly billing includes the product, installation, activation, and monitoring fee. If you don’t want to be tied up to a five-year contract, then all you need to do is to pay the equipment upfront. After which, you can subscribe to the monitoring service on a monthly basis.
- Professional installation – Some home security systems use a DIY method of installation. With Vivint, a professional installer will visit your home and will set up everything on your behalf. The installer will be the one to integrate the device with your smart home system. Basically, everything that needs to be done will be set up for you.
Vivint Home Security System costs more than other home security systems but you will certainly get your money’s worth. Vivint provides only the best home security system with its advanced equipment, a wide array of smart features, and round the clock monitoring.
For reviews of the Vivint Home Security System, check out https://www.digitaltrends.com/smart-home-reviews/vivint-smart-home-security-system-review/.