61% of marketers believe that SEO is the key to online success. It has become as normalized a market tactic as television, radio, and print media have traditionally been.
Why is SEO important?
For success, think like a customer. The first thing that a person does when he/she hits the couch and gets on the internet is type something in the search box.
Imagine the disappointment of a girl who is searching for a “red slit gown” for her beauty pageant, but all she finds on the internet are normal gowns because all the available slit gowns are saved under the search engine as “slit dress”.
It goes without question that choosing the right eCommerce platform while considering search engine optimization (SEO) features is basic to the decision-making process for online stores.
With the scaling business and heightening cut-throat competition in the digital domain, SEO Sydney services have become one of the most searched-for services nationwide and even worldwide. With the enormous number of options of companies and agencies, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. To make this overwhelming situation simpler, Australian Internet Advertising highlights that the only area in its focal view is increasing people’s revenue. It builds Adwords, SEO, and Social Media Campaigns that not only brag but also work.
The Perfect E-commerce Platform
You want a platform where the whole world is at the tip of your fingers and supports every SEO feature. Now, what do you do when you want to buy a car? You make a mental list of color, speed, mileage, safety features, sound systems, back camera, navigation system, and several other qualities that you expect to be present in your car. So, let’s do the same for your e-commerce platform.
The most crucial factors that you would expect in your e-platform for SEO are:
- Independent page titles – text that appears in the tab section at the top of your browser)
- Independent page URLs – page URLs not only have an SEO advantage but also get their hands on the CTR trump card!
- Independent navigation links – text that appears for your products in the navigation menu of your site
- Integrated blogging platform – it singlehandedly decides how noticeable your site is in the Google search results
- Social sharing buttons – easy to use icons to popularize your products and posts
- Independent Meta descriptions – text that appears under your listing title in the google results
- Independent image ALT Tags – the text that you see when you navigate over the image or video.
- 301 directs
- XML sitemap
These are a few factors among others that you might want to consider. Based on these requirements and researchers, the best and most widely used eCommerce platforms for SEO in 2021 are
At the end of the day, you have to do the research, consider all the factors, and make the decision. Only you know which will be the best platform for your products and how you want them to be showcased to the world. So make that list of expectations and pick something that suits your products/services.