Screen Recording is, without a doubt, the best way to save any content on your screen. Not only recording your app content is important but also important for video calls, live streaming, or tutorials. Having a screen recorder on your Mac can save you a lot of time. This tool is very beneficial for professionals who are traveling and want to absorb all the important information which was said on the presentation. They can easily record the presentation and share it with others easily with the export and upload options that are now available easily. Professors and gamers can also record their screen on Mac so that they can share and save important notes that were mentioned or gamers,share their victory or losses and can use the recording to go back and forth to check the match details.
Having a built-in recorder in your Mac is a great tool, but when you also want to add more effects to your video, you would need to step up and look for a third-party app that will help you do so. There are many programs available today that will let you record your screen and audio. One such video editing software which we recommend is Wondershare DemoCreator. This easy to use screen recorder is free download on your Mac and is perfect for recording videos such as tutorials, demo videos, gaming, vlogs. DemoCreator also lets you record audio in great quality and crystal clear produce. Not only is Wondershare DemoCreator a simple screen capturing tool it also comes with a built in editing suite tailored for editing your recorded footage’s and import or export it according to your convenience. You can add transitions, cut and rotate your clips, crop and delete unwanted files, and use many other features which this software has to offer. This software is free to download on your Mac and worth giving a try.
Step to record full screen or custom screen:
-Once you visit the website, you will see a free download option to DemoCreator screen recorder for Mac. Click on that and download. Install it and launch Wondershare DemoCreator on your computer.
-When the DemoCreator screen opens, there will be two modes – Screen Capture and Video editor. Select the new recording option from there you can record from your screen, microphone and webcam. When you select, the capture window will open from where you can customise the recording parameters.
To set up your screen you need to click on the “Settings” icon from the top left side of popup.
Go on the screen tab and choose whether you want to record the full screen, part of your screen or target specific window. By default, full screen will be recorded but you can choose to drag the border of the recording to your preference.
-Audio Setup: Below the screen tab is the audio tab from where you can choose your audio. You can select your computer audio or microphone. By default both will be recorded but you can change that by selecting Don’t capture option from beside it.
– Camera Setup: Placed below the audio tab,you have your camera setting option. You can record from your webcam while your screen is being recorded simultaneously. From the screen tab, choose the camera you want to record with. There is an option to choose the resolution of the recording and the frame rate for your camera recording.
To begin recording, click on the “Capture” button. DemoCreator will count down 3 seconds before it starts to record the screen.
Edit your videos on macOS:
With built in editing suite, you can now edit your videos without having to download or look through additional video editing apps. Wondershare DemoCreator gives you great video editing tools to help your video become more engaging and presentable.
Some of the key editing features are:
• Cursor effect – The Cursor effect allows you to highlight your cursor, make sounds, give a ring. This way when you are trying to explain something important your highlighted cursor can point out on the screen act as an enhancer to attract the viewer’s attention.
• Transition effect – You can add different types of transitions such as swirl, dissolve, evaporate. Choose these from the transition tab and drag it on the timeline where you want to add it. You can add it between slides or use it to merge two slides. It’s a great monotony breaker and can help your audiences’ attention span.
• Annotation effect – These tools make the video more informative and interactive. By adding text, drawing graphs, banners and shapes it’s a great way to interact with your viewers.
• Caption tool – The best way to express your ideas clearly is by adding captions. With DemoCreator on Mac you can easily add captions in different formats, change the size and colour of the text, caption opacity and so on.
An ideal screen recording software, DemoCreator is power packed with features. From capturing screen, recording audio as well as recording using a camera to editing the final result, this software is worth a try. Wondershare DemoCreator also lets you import your media files and export it to your preferred format such as MP4, MP3, GIF etc and save the footage in your desired location. In a nutshell, this software delivers stunning performances all in a single interface. It offers great video editing and video recording experience even for someone trying it for the first time.