If you are looking to explore the glorious Ibiza coastline, then you should consider the Float Your Boat Beach Hopping Cruise. This is a great way to do something different on your next trip to Ibiza. So, what can you expect if you decide to go ahead with a trip on this cruise?
- Five hours of tranquil guided sailing, with a swimming tour of some of Ibiza’s top beaches.
- There is plenty of fruit and snacks available to keep your strength up as you relax on board.
- Relax on two Ibiza beaches where you can truly enjoy and explore the beaches that the island has to offer.
- On Thursdays, it is possible to experience a glorious Ibiza sunset on board.
- Feeling adventurous? There are paddle boards available for you to use, as well as snorkeling equipment. If you have your own equipment, why not bring it along?
- Feeling peckish? Take your own food on board.
- We have access to some cool water slides, as well as a diving board.
- To truly experience the deep blue below, you can use the glass bottom floor to see what you can see.
- A bar is on board, and you are welcome to enjoy one drink for free!
Join our cruise by meeting at Captain Nemo Kiosk, which can be found at San Antonio’s port. Give yourself five hours to enjoy the cruise.
Thursday – 4pm to 9pm / September 3pm –8pm
Sunday – 12pm – 5pm
From the 28th April to the October 10th.
Our crew speak a range of languages, including English, Spanish and German.
An adult ticket is 39 euros, and if you would like to include drinks (such as draught beer, cava, sangria and soft drinks), this would be 49 euros. Kids tickets are 20 euros, and under 6’s go free!
If the weather conditions are poor, we will head towards a sheltered bay of Cala Salada, before travelling to the magnificent Islas Margaritas, which is located at the top of the island.
Before boarding, we would highly recommend that you pack some suncream, as well as sun hats and glasses, swimming essentials and a towel. Oh, and remember to bring a camera and some tablets if you are prone to seasickness.
We do have a cancellation policy. If you cancel 2 days before departure, you will receive a refund. If there is bad weather that prevents departure, it can be used on another trip, or you can receive a refund.
We hope to see you on board soon!