Are you looking for a new place to live comfortably? Or just want to find a country whose passport will provide new business or travel opportunities? The Caribbean states offer some of the best conditions. They are considered the pioneers among the countries offering to obtain their citizenship for a certain investment. According to a specialist of the company Immigrant Invest Elena Ruda, their residency by investment is now ideally implemented, check it here. All procedures have long been established, so there are almost no obstacles on the way to obtaining documents.
Why Should You Choose Caribbean Residence
Forming citizenship in this particular region is a rational decision for several reasons at once. For example:
- The countries created comfortable conditions for recreation and permanent residence. There is warm weather, clean sea, beaches, and quality service. Infrastructure is also developed in many countries. This allows not only to enjoy the relaxation, but also to work.
- Tax preferences. Caribbean residence is an opportunity to develop your business legally and not to face overpayments and other costs. For example, some states do not have requirements for inheritance tax.
- Opportunity to travel freely to different corners of the globe. With a passport from any of the countries of this region, you can travel visa-free to more than 100 countries.
That’s why it is so advantageous to obtain local documents. An additional advantage is that they are much cheaper than passports of European countries.
What States Offer To Get Caribbean Golden Visa
Getting Caribbean golden visa is an opportunity to obtain the right to reside legally in a particular state if you make a certain investment. There are usually two options for investment. This is a donation to the local national foundation or purchase of real estate. In the first case, you have to pay less, but the money can not be "returns" in the future. As for real estate, it is quite realistic to sell it a few years later.
In addition, each investor will be able to get a full passport of this country in the future. So, some of the states that offer Caribbean residency by investment:
- Antigua and Barbuda (more details here). The minimum investment is $100,000. You can get the right to reside immediately after completing the investment. To become a resident in the future, you need to live in the country just 5 days over a period of 5 years. The process of reviewing a single application takes 3-4 months. If it is approved and you get the documents, you will be able to work, and freely travel to 160 countries around the world. You can also include a spouse, children, parents in the application, which allows you to move with relatives. This country recognizes dual citizenship. This eliminates the need to surrender your main passport.
- Grenada. The minimum amount of investment is 150,000 dollars. You do not even need to be in this country to get residency. All documents can be processed online. The processing takes 3-4 months. You can move to this country immediately with your family. Dual citizenship is recognized in Grenada, which will maximize the benefits of it. When you get your passport, you will be able to travel freely to more than 150 countries.
- St. Kitts and Nevis (learn more). This country has been running an investment attraction program for almost 40 years. Therefore, all the operations in it are perfectly smooth. You have to invest at least 150,000 dollars to make an application. In 2022, the rules are such that permanent residence in the country is not required. One application can include up to 4 people. It will take up to 3 months to process. If you get citizenship, you can travel to more than 160 countries.
- Saint Lucia. The minimum investment in this country is $100,000. You don’t even need to be in it to get residency. Everything can be done online. Time to review the application is up to 90 days. It can immediately include your relatives. With a passport of this country, it is easy to travel to more than 150 countries around the globe. By the way, you don’t have to surrender your main document.
As we see, Caribbean countries with residence offer favorable conditions for everyone. Affordable processing cost, high time, minimal requirements – all this attracts potential investors. For this reason, they choose the states of the region.
It is easy to do business here, or use your passport for other benefits. And your children will automatically become citizens of the country, they will not have to apply for anything else.