Sometimes people feel bored and want to find entertainment that is different from usual. But often they get stuck on boring classic choices. I’ve experienced this situation several times, prompting me to keep looking and looking for … things to do near me. Several months ago a group of friends introduced me to the escape room game. I think I got a lot of benefits from this game. Therefore, in this article I will try to share about the benefits that can be obtained from playing escape room games.
Live escape room games are one of the most in-demand modern activities today. It is a group game that aims to solve mysteries and puzzles in order to escape from a completely set room. However, each game can be set in all kinds of scenarios, but the goal, whatever the theme, is to find the key to get out of the room.
Normally, in order to accomplish this mission, a series of riddles, enigmas, hieroglyphs or puzzles must be solved that depend on each story. The activity usually has a time limit of one hour, which is the time available to escape from the room.
Benefits of Live Escape Room Games
In addition to being a fun activity to have a good time with friends, escape room games have some benefits:
– Teamwork: Team members must communicate, organize and help each other to enjoy the game and successfully complete missions.
– Improves self-esteem: Throughout the game obstacles are passed and riddles are solved that become great victories for the members of the game.
– Development of attention capacity: Participation in this type of game increases attention levels
– Enhances the ability to solve: having a limited time to solve the enigmas is necessary to enhance the ability to solve.
– Total disconnection: Inside the room there is no other thought than to escape on time. Mobile phones are not allowed. So it is a perfect time to have fun without thinking about other topics.
– Increass your wit and logic: To be able to escape it is necessary to have a lot of ingenuity, imagination, logic, intuition and want to experiment with all the missions that are proposed.
– It helps to strengthen ties with other team members: To solve the different obstacles it is necessary to establish relationships with the rest of the team to make common decisions.
– Develops children’s senses: The functionality of the different mechanics of this type of game will cause children to become involved in an alert situation that allows them to develop their senses and acquire or improve skills without realizing it.
Guaranteed Fun Activities
To have a great time in this game it is best to go with people you know so that you do not feel self-conscious and participate throughout the game. Surround yourself with people with whom you enjoy, have confidence and know how to communicate efficiently. Playing as a family, with friends or colleagues is an opportunity to get to know each other better and join the group.
A room escape is a fun activity, a team game, a space for guaranteed fun. We recommend that you be organized, memorize where each thing is and take a good look at whether there is something that stands out. Say what you think to the rest of the group, give notice of what you discover and provide alternative solutions. Focus on doing what you do best. It can be discovering clues, reading riddles, finding objects, riddles, hieroglyphs or the ability to organize every minute detail. We all have special abilities that we don’t know about until we get to the heart of it.