Beauty is a word that we have been familiarised with since the time humans evolved into civilised, intelligent, educated and superior beings. Beauty is often a word used for humans and women in particular. Because today the taboo that beauty is only for women has slowly eroded, every human being can come out as their own beautiful self, just the way they are, and accept and be free in what they want to do and who they want to be. Beauty is all around us. It is naturally present in the form of Nature that surrounds us everywhere, and it is also present in the form of artificial methods that people often use today.
Laser Treatment as a Beauty Standard
People from earlier times have always been looking for methods to remove the hair that grows on different parts of the body. Women, especially, have been getting rid of their body hair to make their skin look smooth, glossy and glow more than before. Body hair can be removed through a number of ways. You can remove the hair by using a shaving tool, by making use of the waxing procedures in which hot wax is used to pull out the hair from its core. A third process that people today are making use of is slowly gaining pace as we speak. This procedure, although may cost a bit more money than the other two methods, has a lot of positives and almost no side effects on your skin. This method is the Laser Treatment for Hair Removal. Pros and cons talked about.
What Is Laser Treatment?
Before we talk about how the procedure works and the positives and negatives of using it, let us look at and properly understand what laser treatment is. Laser treatment is a procedure that makes use of lasers that are not harmful to the skin of humans to remove all the unwanted body hair for a long period of time. The skin is exposed to small pulses of laser lights that help to completely destroy the hair right from its roots, thus giving you a moist, glowing, hairless and smooth skin all over your body. More info here.
Laser Treatment Works Better Than Most Other Methods!
The laser treatment for hair removal is most effective and useful for those people who have dark and thick body hair, which is usually quite difficult to remove using any other method of hair removal. The most common parts of the body that is needed by the people for hair removal using laser are the armpits, arms, legs, upper lip, chin, bikini line, etc. It is possible to remove any unwanted hair from almost any part of the body as wanted by the customer except the eyelids and the surrounding areas.
Be the Ideal Type of Beauty You Have Wanted To Achieve!
You must be having a lot of thoughts racing through your mind one after the other about whether or not it will suit you or your skin, how costly it will be and all such related thoughts. Be worried no more because the answers to your entire question will be found right here.
- The process of hair removal using laser treatment is actually quite fast and does not take any time at all. The procedure is pretty quick and also involves a quick talk before the process to make sure you are ready to undergo the treatment without any hesitations.
- Laser treatments are not really painful thanks to the new technologies and machines that have been introduced that help to cool the skin almost immediately, and sometimes simultaneously as the laser hits the skin which prevents you from feeling any sort of pain from the light.
- You must already know that initially, you have to go for quite a few numbers of appointments (8-12 treatments to be exact) to completely get rid of the body hair. The effects of the treatment take almost 2 to 3 weeks to become fully visible on the outside. You have to be regular with your appointments because missing out on even one may cost you a lot.
- It is always advised to shave or trim the hair on the area where you want the treatment to be done to prevent the possibility of getting burnt hair smell or of any irritations on the skin due to the presence of the hair.
- The heat of the laser light remains in your skin for over 24 hours. To get the best results and avoid getting any side effects or negative results from the procedure, you must stay away from hot baths, saunas, the gym, or any place that may increase your body temperature. An increase in body temperature will initiate the formation of bacteria and leave spots on your skin.
- The doctor performing the treatment will advise you to stay away from exposure to the sun as much as possible not only after the procedure but also before the treatment begins. You must avoid sunbathing, exposure of treated skin to direct sunlight, etc. If you have tanned skin, wait till it goes off completely before your next appointment.
- Make sure the laser treatment is suitable for your hair type.
- Changes may be needed in the type of beauty products you use on your body
Opt Only For The Best Experts In Town!
Those doctors and experts who are qualified for performing this treatment make sure that care is taken that only the hair follicle is destroyed and no damage is done to the skin of the customer at any costs. That is why a greater contrast between the hair colour and the colour of the skin is most beneficial for the best outcomes of this procedure. On the other hand, when there is a lesser contrast between the skin and the hair growing from it, there is a greater risk of damage to the skin. But advancements in the field of hair removal using laser technology are being made continuously to make sure that people of different skin colours and different types of hair can opt for this treatment to attain smooth skin and get rid of unwanted hair from their body.
Risks Involved In Undergoing Laser Treatment
Like any other procedure, laser treatment also involves a number of risks in it. The risks and side effects of this hair removal process via laser light varies with the type of skin, hair colour, the type of treatment, and lastly, the kind of care taken after the treatment is completed. Two of the most common side effects that are seen and experienced by people all around the world are Skin Irritation and Pigment Changes.
- Skin irritation involves discomfort in the skin such as itchiness, redness, unnatural swelling, etc., are the different possible types of skin problems often seen in people undergoing laser treatment. Most of these symptoms that come after exposure to laser light usually goes away after a few hours or a few days at the maximum. Some other types of skin problems that may be experienced in some people, although rare, include the following- crusting, blistering, changes in the texture of the skin, greying of hair, scarring, etc.
- Pigment changes include lightening or darkening of the skin getting affected, although it is mostly temporary. This problem of change in skin pigment usually is seen in those people who do not follow the pre or post-treatment skincare instructed by the expert, such as to avoid direct sunlight.
All these side effects of laser treatment may be avoided completely if you carefully follow the instructions given by the doctor responsible for the treatment. A few days’ inconveniences will provide you with the flawless skin you have always wanted for months to come.
Look Out For The Best Laser Hair Removal Deals!
It is quite a safe and harmless hair removal procedure that has been experienced by millions of people over a decade and almost no cases have complained or backfired till date. This treatment for hair removal is used in many clinics worldwide and in-fact, this process also takes place in homes that make use of devices built for the treatment of the customers. Hair removal at home by laser machine (such as this) is one of the best methods that people undergo nowadays because of the excellent results obtained by the majority of the people who went through with the procedure. You can now get the beautiful and flawless skin you have always wanted with just a few initial appointments for months in the end! Get the latest appointment today!