Annamalai University is a private University and is very well-known in the education industry. The university was established during the 1920s. At that time it had only 7 departments, however, currently, it has more than 49 departments.
The institute is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC and offers more than 500 courses in all. Currently, the university is believed to have the largest number of enrolments taking place in the educational sector.
Duration of the Course
Just like the MBA courses offered by other universities, the MBA course offered by Annamalai university also runs for a period of 2 years. However, the maximum time that a candidate can take to complete a course is 7 years.
Types of Courses Offered
The university offers a wide range of courses. The specializations are listed below:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information System
- Hospital Management
All the courses except the general MBA course are offered in the English medium. The general MBA course is offered in English as well as Tamil medium.
The total fee which a student needs to pay as per the year 2017 is INR 25,850. The fee can be paid in four installments. However, the course fee for the course ‘ Information System’ higher than in other courses.
Accreditation of the University
The university is accredited by UGC. We have inserted a screenshot of the accreditation letter.
How to take Admission?
Interested candidates can follow any of the below-mentioned procedures in order to obtain a copy of the application form along with the prospectus.
- Interested candidates can visit any of the study, directorates, or information centres to collect the form and prospectus. For collecting them he/she will have to pay a sum of Rs 500.
- Students can also choose to obtain the prospectus and the form by post. For this, they will have to shell out an amount of INR 590 the means of demand draft. The demand draft addressed to the ‘The Director. D.D.E; Annamalai University’.Students need to clearly mention the name of the course they are opting for.
- Interested candidates are requested to visit the university’s official website in order to know more about the courses offered and about the university in general.
Eligibility for the Course
Students who are interested in studying MBA from this university must have completed any degree following the 10+2+2. Candidates who have successfully passed any equivalent examination are also eligible.
Since the course fee is very less, the distance MBA courses offered by Annamalai University is therefore perfect for people who are looking for affordable MBA options. The university also offers a wide range of courses which a good thing.
- The Director, Directorate of Distance Education,
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002,
- Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Phone: 04144- 238043 to 238047
- Website: http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- For more information regarding distance MBA, refer www.mbaglue.com