One out of six couples experience difficulty in conceiving a child, and it’s common nowadays. A factor that may cause this is the low sperm count the male partner may have.
So the big question is, how do you get a healthy sperm that is suitable for conception? Here are some five well-researched tips you can do to boost your sperm count for the babymaking process.
1. Take A Male Fertility Supplement
Intake of a male fertility supplement is one of the best ways to get a healthy sperm. One of the best products proven to be effective is the all-natural supplement Creation for Men. It contains pure herbal ingredients such as Maca root, Ginseng, Tongkat Ali, and L-Arginine to support a healthy sperm count.
It improves sperm motility, and it is proven to enhance libido and increase the stamina of men. What makes the content of Creation For Men compelling? Here is a detailed description of the benefits of its ingredients.
- Maca Root: Maca Root is a popular plant used to improve libido and have a healthy sperm count. It was traditionally used in Peru to enhance sexual performance and treat mild erectile dysfunction in men.
- Zinc: An essential mineral known to improve male fertility is Zinc. Creation For Men contains 50 mg of Zinc Oxide per serving. Men who have adequate Zinc levels are proven to have increased testosterone levels and healthy sperm quality.
- Tongkat Ali: For centuries, Tongkat Ali is a known remedy for weak sperm count, poor libido, and low testosterone in men. It contains alkaloids, flavonoids, and other antioxidants to reduce Oxidative Stress in sperm cells to help treat infertility in men and improve sexual drive. 
- L-Arginine: Another herbal ingredient found in Creation For Men supplement is L-Arginine. Its mechanism of action is for the dilatation and relaxation of arteries for improved blood flow in the body. As a result, it may address issues in erectile dysfunction. It also improves the immune system and acts as an antioxidant to normalize hormone levels (especially testosterone in men).
- Ginseng: For decades, Ginseng is known as the King of all herbs and its role in the sexual function in males. Creation For Men contains 125 mg of Ginseng Eleutherococcus Blend (derived from the roots of Panax and Eleutherococcus Ginseng), proven to enhance sexual performance and promote spermatogenesis (production of sperm cells).
The supplement Creation for Men has 120 tablets in a bottle, good for two month’s supply. It is recommended to take the male fertility supplement until pregnancy has been achieved. Or as long as you want to stay more energized and have an improved sexual drive. Many positive consumer reviews testify that the supplement is effective in the babymaking process and a happy sex life between partners.
2. Exercise Regularly
Besides the intake of vitamins and supplements to get a healthy sperm, it is advised that men must be in good shape to boost testosterone and become fertile. This can be done by exercising regularly.
A study has shown that men who exercise have better semen quality and have better testosterone levels as compared to men who have a sedentary lifestyle. Obesity is also linked to a low sperm count; that’s why doctors suggest losing excess weight to produce healthy sperm cells.
But regular exercise doesn’t mean the beast-mode kind of exercise, as too much exercise can lead to reduced testosterone levels.
3. Avoid Stress
When you are stressed, it’s hard to get in the mood to have sex with your partner. Also, it may reduce your sexual satiety and may lead to low sperm count. If our body is a prolonged state of stress, the cortisol levels of the body increase, which can have a negative impact on men’s testosterone production. Also, if stress is not addressed properly, it may lead to severe anxiety that may need medical intervention. These medicines can alter your sperm motility too.
That’s why it’s best to avoid stress by doing simple things like a walk in nature, meditation, exercise, and having fun with friends and family.
4. Get Enough Vitamins
When talking about fertility, there are two vitamins men must take to get a healthy sperm, which are Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
A study showed that low Vitamin D levels in been are associated with impaired semen qualities. Men with Vitamin D deficiency showed to have lower sperm motility and production, as compared to men who have normal Vitamin D levels. Not only does it improve sperm motility, but it also boosts testosterone levels.
Vitamin C is not only to boost our immune system, but it can also improve fertility both in men and women. As the body goes through diseases, an unhealthy lifestyle, environmental pollutants, and old age, it can experience Oxidative Stress, which can lead to infertility in men.
Study shows that taking substantial amounts of antioxidants such as Vitamin C may reduce Oxidative Stress. As a result, it may improve semen quality and sperm motility to increase the chances of pregnancy. 
5. Be Healthy in General
Keep in mind that fertility goes hand in hand with general wellness. This means a lifestyle change, especially when you’re trying to conceive with your partner. Here are other tips you can go to improve your general health:
- Limit Alcohol Consumption: If you are fond of drinking in excess amount, think twice, especially when you want to have a baby. Not only does heavy drinking reduce testosterone production, but it will also have many long-term effects on your body. According to the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention, moderate alcohol consumption for men is two drinks per day.  But if you can limit it to less than that, much better.
- Get 8 Hours of Sleep every day: One of the factors affecting semen quality is an inadequate good night’s rest and excessive sleep. So make sure that you get enough sleep every day, but do not oversleep.
- Watch your Food: It is suggested to snack on foods rich in antioxidants such as walnuts. Also, avoid foods that contain too much soy because it can compromise sperm quality.
Fertility issues affect men worldwide, but every problem always has a solution. So if this has been an issue for you for a long time now, try out the five tips above. The results may not come overnight, but it will surely be worth the wait.